Why choose PCMi?
PCMi has helped organisations around the globe to define, implement and improve their project and programme management systems.
As a company we have have a range of skilled practitioners who have experience of international culture, a wide variety of industry sectors and qualifications which represent all of the main best practice organisations - PMI, APMG, APM, IPMA - to support this.
PCMi solutions continue to help organisations to utilise technology in achieving their objectives in the most economic way. Examples of some of our varied assignments have included coaching and mentoring project managers, international development using live webcasts, establishing a Programme Management Office (PMO) and creating project management development programmes from scratch.
Organisations that have benefited from our services range from small consultancy companies through to multinational organisations based in over 40 different counties.
PCMi is a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP), the largest project management institute in the world, and so we can also provide assistance to organisations who wish to help their PMP qualified project managers to achieve the required Professional Development Units (PDUs) after gaining their qualification.
Why should you choose PCMi?
- You will benefit from our in depth knowledge of best practice and our experienced practitioners
- We have international experience in a wide variety of organisations in a range of industries
- We can show you how technologies can be used to enhance project and programme management development
- We can arrange for learning to be accredited where desired
- We have achieved the rigorous quality requirements to become recognised as a REP with the largest project management institute in the world